Sunday, June 24, 2007

Cameron update

Spoke to Shelly. Cameron was up a good bit of the night again but she is hungry--another great sign to back to normal for her--pbj at 2 am is not but a good appetite is. Little slept for mom but mom-in-law there 2night for Shelly to get good zzzzzzzzzzzzzsssssss with Caroline back at the Children's Home. Cameron in sitting up better but we still have to support her. Her neck muscles are strong and she is moving her head well. Her hip muscles are starting to come in and she is moving the left leg forward.

A real Monday for Cams tomorrow--9-4 of hard work, break for lunch. Pray for her strength please. Have a great week!!

Love ya'll---themotts



6 comments:

Stacy F said...

Hi Motts,
Glad to hear that you are all doing so well! We are praying for everyone's continued strength and determination. It's amazing what can happen in a little over a week, isn't it? God is so GOOD!
Keep up the good work!
Love, Stacy

Unknown said...

It is so great to be able to stay in touch with you this way. I'm so thankful for all the good things happening for Cameron and that the entire family is being taken care of. If there is ever anything I can do for you here in J'town please let me know. Thank God for the wonderful docs and support staff caring for Cam. You all are forever in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Katie

Joe said...

Hi sweet Cameron,

You are such an inspiration to us all. King Jesus has blessed you and has brought you this far, but you've fought a major battle and have been given a great victory. I love you so much, and I pray for you every day.

Uncle Joe

Beth said...

Cameron looks fantastic! I can't believe she's moving her left leg. It really seems to me that the left side of her brain must have begun compensating for the right long ago. I say that because she seems to be functioning cognitively the same as she was presurgery. Halleluiah!
Love you guys!
Beth

Stacy Nicholson said...

Looking good girlfriend! I am so very proud of you. You are a sweetheart and I loooooooovvvveeee you so much.

Love you,
Aunt Stacy

Daniele Kay said...

Cameron looks like a model! So beautiful and precious. I miss you! Hugs and Kisses!